cut wire shotWe are a leading Manufacturer of aluminum cut wire shots from Mumbai, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 225 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||300 Kg|
|Brand||Apex Abrasives Industries|
|Packaging Size||25 kg,50 kg|
|Size/Dimension||0.40 mm to 5 mm|
|Size||0.40 mm to 5 mm|
We Apex Abrasives Industries are manufacturers and suppliers of high-quality Cut Wire Shots
. These Steel Cut Wire shots are manufactured using finest quality Spring Steel Wire with high content of carbon. The quality is assured in Steel Cut Wire Shot because the wire from which it has been produced is heat treated and cold drawn to achieve hardness & homogeneity. This together with balanced chemical properties & complete solidity of every piece endure that Cut Wire Shot will not fracture, break or powder while in use. Steel Cut Wire Shots is used for cleaning, deburring, shot peening application. It is whole bodied shot with no scales or oxides present it creates no dust & leaves the surface clean & bright than other abrasives. We manufacture Quality Steel Cut Wire Shots as per IS 5873/1970, SAE J441. The life of Steel Cut Wire Shots is double than the life of Steel Shots / GritsFeatures:
- Improved Consistency - Cut Wire Shots exhibits the highest consistency from particle to particle in size, shape, density, and hardness of any commonly used metallic media.
- Highest Durability - Because of its wrought internal structure with almost no internal defects (cracks, porosity, shrinkage, etc.), the Durability (Life) of Cut Wire Shot media can be many times that of cast shot of equivalent size and hardness. Life testing in Laboratory and Production equipment have measured the Life of Cut Wire Shot to be as much as 2 to 3 times that of equivalent size and Hardness cast media.
- Dust Generation - Since Cut Wire Shots exhibits the highest Durability and Resistance to Fracture, it also exhibits the lowest dust generation rate of the commonly used media.
- Lowest Surface Contamination - All metallic media leave a residue on the surface of the part being blasted or shot peened. Those media that fracture rapidly can leave tiny broken particles, dust embedded in the part surface. Steel Cut Wire Shots does not break down as quickly as other media and does not tend to fracture into the tiny particles that may embed themselves into the part surface.
Steel Cut Wire Shots Sizes:
|Cut Wire Designation (inch)||Cut Wire Designation (mm)||Equivalent Cast Shot Size|
- Production Capacity: 10000 kg
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days
- Packaging Details: 25 kg, 50 kg and 1 ton Jumbo Bags